Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

Sunday, December 30, 2007

At the beach...




Here are the pictures from Tuesday of our trip to Florida. My mom and I took the kids to Clearwater beach to take pictures by the pier. Of course they stayed dry for all of five minutes. Most of the pictures are of the girls splashing in the water. Penelope was reluctant at first to step into the water. Before long she was diving under the waves. We had so much fun. It was the perfect day.








6 comments:

Billie said...

The water looks so pretty. I love Clearwater Beach. I haven't been there in forever though. Your pictures are great. Miss you and hope you had a great Christmas and New Years.

Hannah Elisabeth said...

I love those precious smiley kids!! I hope everything is going well! : )

SCARLETT said...

I miss the beach sooo much! It sure looks like they had an awesome time.

RACHEL GANSTER said...

Your kids are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

rhonniegirl said...

Hey girlfriend. Love your pics.
It's almost May! You've got some work to catch us up! LOL.
Love,
Rhonda