Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year's Eve, and My Birthday...




My birthday is New Year's Day. This year I turned 28. We took the family to Chattanooga on New Year's eve to the Children's Museum. These pictures are taken on the rooftop...


Out front they had a place where you could stand in the middle of a giant bubble. It was too windy to pull the bubble any higher...



Emma on the rooftop ...




Here is Thomas making fun of me and trying to ruin my picture. Nice thumb:) The kids loved the roof top area...





I had a hard time getting the girls out of the sand. It was almost as hard as trying to get the sand off their clothes...







Luke cried when we had to leave the water area...





Here he is trying to sneak a sip...




Thomas was caught by surprise in this shot... What a fun day. We were so exhausted we came home and fell asleep an hour before midnight. This is the first year that we did not stay up to see the ball drop. We felt so old!










1 comments:

Maegan said...

Happy Birthday Christina! I adore having you in my life and can't wait until we can hang out together again. I have a feeling it might be a crazy year for both of us...

Maegan loves you!!