Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thomas's Birthday Dinner...















Thomas's favorite is cherry pie so we had that instead of cake...












Tonight we had friends over for Thomas's birthday. WE LOVE YOU GUYS. Jenn and Chad are such awesome friends (and almost neighbors). Jenn, I am so thankful for your friendship. I love that you can pop over and play! Amanda and Kris we are enjoying getting to know better. Amanda is so caring and helpful. She helped serve all of these kids dinner and dessert. It was quite the crowd of little ones. They all played so well and we really enjoyed their company. Kris's mom was able to come along and I enjoyed getting to know her as well. She was kind enough to take some photos for us. Here we are, and yes these are all our kids! Thanks to you all for making it such a special night!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the updates. I had forgotten that Thomas and I share birthdays. Tell him happy Birthday (and we missed yours too). Love you guys. The kids are beautiful. I like your profile statement about waking up and wondering "what am I doing" I am glad that GOd has given you His perspective and grace for each day. LY-Angela

Maegan said...

Sorry we missed it! Looks like fun, Happy Birthday Thomas!!

amanda said...

Thanks for having us! We had a great time and look forward to hanging out more! I didn't know you had recently had a birthday! Shame on you for not telling me:) Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for calling today. I was at work. Kris' interview went well and we will know more Monday.