Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kite flying... Sort of...


Here's Luke ready to go...

and off he went as we chased him up and down the field and into the tennis courts...


Emma flew her kite and had a blast until it broke. Nele spent the whole time trying to untangle herself from her string. Emma jumped in and helped her.




Thomas tried his best to help everyone out with the kites. Two broken kites, we lost one kid, a crying baby, and a dog frantically trying to get loose. The day was officially over when the dog lifted up his leg and peed on the only kites that worked. Thomas and I looked at each other and laughed.




here's cutie with a big smile. Who would have thought kite flying with a dog and five kids six and under could be so much fun!?




2 comments:

Miracle said...

Enjoyed looking at your blog a little bit.

Anonymous said...

Digital Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I wonder when we will eventually hit the rate of 1 cent to 1 Gig.

I'm eagerly anticipating the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB hard drive, hahaha. But for now I guess I will be satisfied with having a 16 gig Micro SD in my R4i.

(Submitted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]R4i[/url] Ting2)