Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

Monday, May 4, 2009

Our enertainer...

We have had alot of rain the past couple of months. One rainy morning Noah asked if we could take pictures. He wanted to take pictures of the girls and I. He was quite the crack up when he pointed the camera to us and said " smile " then turned the camera around and shot this picture of himself. He is the kid most like me. I often watch him and say " Is that how I really look or sound "?Thomas says "Yep, he's his mother's son".

Noah has become a good reader. Emma loves learning from her big brother.

Noah is very kind and thoughtful. He has a very big heart and loves to give. A couple friends and I took the kids to visit a nursing home Easter week. Noah was excited to make card's to hand out.


A friend and I took the kids shopping. We noticed the kids were gone so we looked down the isle next to us and here they were. What a crazy boy.



1 comments:

Scarlett said...

oh thats priceless!