Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Katie's wedding

November 3rd my cousin Katie was married to Randall Keele in Tulahoma Tennessee. Thomas and I drove up with Luke and attended the wedding. Katie looked beautiful. This is my mom with Luke. He did not do so well during the wedding. He seemed to enjoy the reception.
Me at the reception. It was a lot of fun catching up with family. I enjoyed seeing you all. Thomas was so great to come along with me. He was such a great date:) We both had a good time.
My cousin's wife Meagan with her daughter Peyton the flower girl. Meagan just had twins. She looked so great. Peyton and Penelope have the same birthday June 8, 2005. Peyton danced during the entire reception!
My mom and Aunt Helen with Meagan and Jason's twins Devon and Nolan.
Katie at the reception. Katie it was so awesome to see you on your wedding day. I hope for lot's of joy and happiness in your marriage. You make a beautiful bride.

2 comments:

Billie said...

Looks like a fun weekend. You looked really pretty. I have enjoyed chatting with you at Timothy. Hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Well said.