Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Rock City Gardens

These are pictures from our trip to my cousins wedding in Tennessee. Thomas and I took Luke and had a weekend getaway. We stayed the night in Chattanooga and spent the afternoon and evening at Rock City Gardens. This place is beautiful. Thomas and I love being outdoors. The leaves were the perfect back drop for photos. We took the kids two years ago, so it was fun to go back and walk through the gardens and reflect on where we are now.


Here is my hubby walking along the swinging bridge...
This is a picture from the top of Lover's Leap. We are standing at the top of the water fall. You can see all of Chattanooga behind us. It was a little cloudy, but the view was still beautiful with all the leaves changing colors.



2 comments:

sarah said...

Oh I really want to go there- we passed through there on our way to Missouri this summer and thought how fun it would be to go and stay the day or weekend. So fun!!

SCARLETT said...

That looks like fun, I've been wanting to go there. You guys looked like you had some quality time together!