Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Digging for Pirate Treasure




This was SOOOOO much fun. Last night Noah helped me put the girls to bed and I let him stay up and use one of our Usborne Kid Kits. It came with a book that we read about pirates and when we were done he got to use his tools to break open a rock, build a treasure chest and dig out the "booty". Noah took close to an hour with this project. His expressions were great. He kept saying " I really can't believe I am digging for real pirate treasure mom, this is the coolest ever"! I love seeing my children joyful over simple things. It is so great to be apart of their lives. If you have a little digger at home, you should try this. It is a blast.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute! I should get that kit sometime for my little guy. He would love that. Love you, thanks for today!

Joe & Rakel B. said...

What a fun little boy. He looks so much like Thomas but he lives life like you!