Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I Found My Thumb!


Luke is 10 weeks old. We are so excited that he has found his thumb. I was becoming weary of the all night pacifier search! The blanket he is holding is one that I had made for Noah. You would laugh if you saw it in person. It was the first blanket I tried to make on my own. Noah never used it. I found it stuffed in a box in his closet and pulled it out for Luke. I had one just like it when I was little. I sucked my thumb until I was eight. I still have my "majic blanky". Don't worry I don't sleep with it anymore:)
Thanks Billie and Sara for the helpful tips. He is so happy now!!!

6 comments:

Hannah Elisabeth said...

I have yet to see this precious little baby!!! I missed you at the picnic but spent some time running around with Nelly and Emma...too cute for words. Well, I hope you are doing well!!

Rachel said...

Hey Christina, I found your blog through Billie's. He just keeps getting cuter!

Billie said...

He is so cute. And that thumb will be your favorite thing....until they are about 2-3 when you take him to the dentist and they scold you for letting him suck it. BUT, he will love that thumb forever.

Sara said...

Thanks GOD for THUMBS!!!!!

Joe & Rakel B. said...

He is so big! I have to come down and see this kid he is going to be a teenager before I meet him. He is ADORABLE!

SCARLETT said...

He looks so peaceful. Luke is adorable.