Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

Monday, October 8, 2007

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!




This past week was my neighbor Cindy's birthday. Cindy is a good friend and wonderful neighbor. My other four neighbors and myself took her out to California Dreamin to celebrate her birthday. This is a tradition. We decided to do something extra fun and dress up 80's style. Mary and I hit the local Good Will and found great stuff! We also pulled from each others closets. We met early and put on hair and makeup as we jammed out to some of the greatest songs from the eighty's. Cindy had a blast and we all enjoyed the laughs. Thanks guys for being great neighbors. You guys are a lot of fun!!!!

6 comments:

Billie said...

How fun. We have an 80's party this Friday so I am happy to get some ideas from you girls. Thanks for the post. Missed you at church and the picnic Sunday. I hope you're feeling well. Chat with you soon.

Jenn said...

You guys are too funny. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was your neighbor! You make everything fun Christina. Your joyful humility is contagious. What a pleasure it is to be around you!
Love,
Jan

Anonymous said...

Is your neighbor Cindy in the top picture dressed in the red & black? She's HOT ;o)

Joe & Rakel B. said...

Do you remember our night at Wal-Mart??

SCARLETT said...

"Wonderful Neighbor" here:

That was a very fun night. What a great idea! The ladies looked like a 80's cover band. I told them people wouldn't think they were weird, they would think they were foreign.