Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 106:1

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hide-and-go-seek




These pictures are of my little guys playing hide and go seek. We can spend hours doing this activity. Four things always happen during hide and go seek.
-Noah always hides in the hamper first, and I always pretend like I don't know he is there.
-Penelope follows Emma wherever she goes.
-Emma always leads them under all the beds and then moves to the closets.
-This is the only time Penelope is quiet other then when she is sleeping:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love it! Brings back fun memories. Don't worry you'll be doing this for years to come. One of our family night ideas last year was to play hide n seek in the dark on a rainy night. We all played on all three floors and it was really a lot of fun...kinda eerie but the kids loved it. I was glad Caroline wanted to hide with me. :)
Jan

Hannah Elisabeth said...

Too much fun....that is what me and the boys did constantly when we were little and mom was happy cause it was the only time she could get us to be quiet!! They are precious and so cute! Love watching these little kids grow!